10 years ago this year, the legendary and iconic show Sex and the City came to a tear-jerking finale. To honor this anniversary I watched all six seasons – 94 episodes and over 24 hours of the glamorous, witty and provocative show and chose a selection of my favorite Carrie Bradshaw outfits.
1. The fur coat which Carrie pairs with everything during the earlier seasons and makes a poignant comeback in the season finale scene.
2. Classic John Galliano for Christian Dior newspaper-print dress – apt attire for a newspaper columnist.
3. Oversized, multi-coloured slightly bonkers Chanel print top paired with this cute headscarf
4. Boho-cowgirl-chic meets the Hamptons pool party scene
5. Satin and silk slips. Throughout season 1 and 2 Carrie sports an array of this slinky 90s grunge feel dresses.
6. Beaded, 1920s-flapper feel evening dress paired with straightened locks.
7. Carrie goes to Paris with this beautiful baby blue coat and white fur pillar box hat
8. Billowing sumptuous layers in this sophisticated evening gown